Are you interested in TCELS membership? Do you have a concern or a query? Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQs) related to TCELS membership. Please click on the desired question to get your answer. In case you have a question that is not listed below, please contact us through the details given on ’Contact Us’ page, or write to us at email@example.com
- 1. Are there other TCELS branch offices or chapters elsewhere?
- 2. Can I attend TCELS programs and events if my company is not a member?
- 3. What types of activities are offered through TCELS and how can I participate in them?
- 4. Can my company be a member of TCELS if it is not in this geographical region?
- 5. What geographic area does TCELS cover?
- 6. What types of life sciences organizations does TCELS represent?
- 7. How do I know if my company is already a member?
- 8. Can I join TCELS if I don't belong to a life sciences organization?
- 9. Does a life sciences company/organization need to be a specific size or have a certain amount of revenue to join TCELS?
- 10. What are TCELS's membership dues?
- 11. What are the benefits of becoming a TCELS member?
- 12. How can my organization join TCELS?
1. Are there other TCELS branch offices or chapters elsewhere?
As of now there are no branch offices or chapters of TCELS. We are headquartered at 21-23 floors, CMMU Building, 69 Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Samsen Nai, Phyathai, Bangkok, 10400, Thailand. You may call us at +66(0)2644 5499 or send a fax at +66(0)2644 9538. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Go to Top
2. Can I attend TCELS programs and events if my company is not a member?
If your company is not yet our member, but you are interested in attending any of our programs or events, you may please send us your request through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website. Please feel free to contact our Business Development and Investment Manager Ms. Jiraphan Namsa at email@example.com or write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try our best to accommodate your request. We appreciate your interest and are constantly looking at ways of expanding our network through new associations.Go to Top
3. What types of activities are offered through TCELS and how can I participate in them?
TCELS is involved in the following activities which may be of interest to its members:
- Support the establishment and development of the member organizations’ life sciences business in Thailand.
- Promote and support the commercialization of member organizations’ life sciences related innovations, services and knowledge in Thailand.
- Develop and support the necessary infrastructure and human capacity for life sciences business in Thailand.
- Facilitate matching and cooperation among domestic and international organizations for a life sciences business in Thailand.
- Provide a platform for networking and partnership among member organizations through Thailand Life Sciences Business Forum.
- Serve as Thailand’s life sciences business information and knowledge center.
- Offer Intellectual Property Protection related consultations and legal services for obtaining patents
- Assist life sciences companies in technology transfer and obtaining tax exemptions.
- Provide R&D grants and avenues of co-investment and co-research.
Along with the above mentioned activities, TCELS also provides specialized services to its members. You may read more about our services at http://beyondbio2013.tcels.org/EMember/ OurServices.aspx#OurServices
For participating in any of the above mentioned activities, you may please send us your request through the ‘Contact Us’ page on our website. You can also write to our Business Development and Investment Manager Ms. Jiraphan Namsa at email@example.com or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org We value your participation and are always glad to integrate our members in our activities.
4. Can my company be a member of TCELS if it is not in this geographical region?
Your company is certainly welcome to be a member of TCELS even if it may not be from this geographical region. Our vision is to make Thailand a world-class center for life sciences investment and innovation. To this end, we welcome domestic, regional and international companies to come together and partner with us for mutual growth and benefit.Go to Top
5. What geographic area does TCELS cover?
TCELS is the focal point of all life sciences business, research and investment in Thailand. We are the lead life sciences organization of Thailand working under the aegis of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Thus TCELS covers all life sciences related businesses, research institutes, private sector organizations and companies of Thailand.
Thailand being the regional hub of ASEAN, TCELS also provides a convenient access to the emerging markets of ASEAN member countries (Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam).
6. What types of life sciences organizations does TCELS represent?
Under its umbrella TCELS covers organizations and companies from the following fields:
- Medical Devices
- Natural Products / Cosmecuticals
- Functional Food
- Medical robotics
- Preventive diagnostics
- Clinical research
- Pre-clinical testing
If by any chance your organization’s focus area is not included in the list provided above, but is relevant to the life sciences industry in general, we encourage you to contact us. We will welcome your membership and be interested in looking at ways we can associate.Go to Top
7. How do I know if my company is already a member?
If you have been trying to register and are unable to do so, your company is probably a member already. An email confirming your membership and specifying your registration details would have been sent to you when you first registered. However, in case of any confusion, please feel free to contact our Business Development and Investment Manager Ms. Jiraphan Namsa at email@example.com or write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.orgGo to Top
8. Can I join TCELS if I don't belong to a life sciences organization?
Yes, you can join TCELS even if you don’t belong to a life sciences organization. You can be our member as an individual researcher, student, or just anyone interested in the life sciences industry. You can avail all our membership benefits as any organizational member.
You can also be our member if you do not directly belong to a life sciences organization, but your company/organization has indirect affiliation with the life sciences industry. In such circumstances too our association can be mutually rewarding.
9. Does a life sciences company/organization need to be a specific size or have a certain amount of revenue to join TCELS?
At present we have no specifications for the size and revenue of a company/organization to be eligible for joining TCELS. If you are interested in the life sciences industry of Thailand and are looking for collaborative relationships, we are ready to welcome you as a member, irrespective of the size of your company/organization. For mutual benefit, we expect all members to provide real, correct and updated information while registering for membership. This information is however kept confidential and used only with your permission.Go to Top
10. What are TCELS's membership dues?
Currently there are no charges for membership. To obtain membership you can register online on our website and avail our services for free. However, we expect all members to provide real, correct and updated information while registering for membership. We also expect members to abide by our code of conduct and refrain from inappropriate, indecent and rude comments.Go to Top
11. What are the benefits of becoming a TCELS member?
By becoming a member of TCELS, you can avail our following services free of charge:
- Business Matching
- Commercialization & Investment
- Intellectual Property Management
- Pre-clinical Testing
- Clinical Research
- Information and Knowledge Center
- Thailand Life Sciences Business Forum
Along with the access to above mentioned services, with our membership you get the following additional advantages also:
- Free space to store your company/personal profile for business matching with our other partners
- Updated announcements and information regarding business matching needs and commercialization opportunities in Thailand.
- Free access to our extensive database on latest innovations, research, investment and trends in life sciences business.
- Invitation and free attendance (upon availability) to the Thailand Life Sciences Business Forum held once every month in Bangkok
We have a team of experienced experts who is forever ready to provide their personalized and prompt services. To know more about our services, please visit: http://www.tcels.or.th/en/Home/OurServices#c0Go to Top
12. How can my organization join TCELS?
You can register with us through the ‘Join us Now’ link provided on our website http://tcels.org/EMember/JoinUs.aspx. This link can be accessed from our homepage and also from ‘Our Services’ page. You will have to provide a few basic details, which will be kept confidential and used only with your permission. An email confirming your registration will be sent to you immediately. Your account will be activated within 24 hours. With this membership you can launch a journey with us on the promising horizons of Thailand’s life sciences industryGo to Top