Medicopolis & Health Informatics
The program has been developed under the policy of the Ministry of Science and Technology (Medicopolis & Health Informatics: MEDICOPOLIS). To integrate the cooperation between the various agencies involved. The development of medical technology has led to the development of products and services to the market, which is accepted both domestically and internationally as well as to establish a network in the ASEAN region. The exchange and transfer of technology. This is to strengthen the capabilities of sustainable business practitioners in biomedical sciences. It also increases the competitiveness of Thailand as a whole. And strengthen the country in the economic and social. The Medicopolis & Health Informatics (MEDICOPOLIS) program is designed to meet the needs of each area of business development in the biomedical sciences industry. And the health of the people. Including the related industry since 2014 to achieve the link. And accelerate the transfer of technology. Related And fast and targeted partners.
The important of project.
This is due to the need for the country to create a world-class economic value with its biotechnology and its strengths in Thailand. Whether it is innovation, health technology. And medical services. The idea is to create a comprehensive health city or Medicine-city ; "Medicopolis" that brings together new technologies in health care. Service works with international standard operating procedures. Research Center for Research, Accommodation and Tourism services. To promote sustainable development of the country. With network operations in the area.
Things must have
- Our Services
Prepare the target area and develop the service model in each area to be appropriate and beneficial to the target area.
- Feasibility Study And use it to the area.
- Support for the project to expand the country's biomedical sciences into target areas.
Vision of medicopolis
- Past performances
Network and connection making with target area of technology transfer.
Such as :
- Provincial areas
- Prachin Buri: Develop a model of urban health center development with a holistic treatment model. Inside the Thai building. And technology transfer. For the elderly And patients with dementia.
- Chiang Rai: Chiang Rai Province. It is a holistic medical center for the elderly.
- Sakon Nakhon: Jointly develop and design a herbal extraction area to fight cancer and community service areas.
- Phitsanulok: feasibility study "Health Service Innovation Project" Phitsanulok Province
- Urban area
- Medicoyothi district, Bangkok Area
The area of innovation. : Medico yothi Providing the innovative area of Yothi district in the heart of the capital to be a zone of innovative, comprehensive health and medical services. Health Services and lifestyle recreation. Booth Start up companies especially in deep technology growth and find private companies to invest in research and development that protects good quality of health and life. Or Rare diseases problem solving that are difficult to treat via world class standard products and services and solution.
- Lifescience/Bioscience Technology Integration And biomedical information
- To increase the quality of life. And access to Thai technology is equal.
- Development of appropriate health care space for target groups.
- Encourage investment / joint venture with private sector to develop the MEDICOPOLIS project in a comprehensive manner with total solution.
(Name and email address is needed * Before downloading)
- Share Ideas - Make a Future with Us